Hello all,

I am trying to create a few test methods that will verify whether
certain assemblies have been loaded (or NOT loaded into memory after
my App's initialization).

This seems to work on its own, however when i run all my tests (which
are contained in a single assembly), the assemblies i am testing if
loaded or not are loaded beforehand by other tests, and remain in
memory (in the AppDomain that is created by the test runner).

Is there any easy way to avoid this ? (without creating my own
AppDomain for every test, etc).

What i would like is to assure that before running any test, the
AppDomain that is currently loaded will be unloaded, or in short to
create an AppDomain per test method (or per methods that i will
specify).

Is this possible?

Thanks
Lior