Hi all,

As suggested by Ayoub, Jordi and others during the weekly meeting today,
starting from today, the note taker will not only update the meeting
minutes page (
https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/wg-materials/blob/main/meetings-ietf-alto/ietf-alto-2023.md),
but also provide a text summary and comments, if appropriate, on the
meeting. So below are my quick comments and the full meeting minutes are
below; the archive is at the link above.

Regarding comments, the most important item that I, as a note taker, take
away is the wonderful discussion about how to organize future work
discussions. In particular, the participants divided the potential work
into 4 areas, and created 4 github issues. We also created a common Google
doc to allow systematic write up. The links to them are below.

In particular, the four areas and their coordinators are: