Oh, that is interesting. I had the exact same problem on the first flight
of a new TeleGPS SN:7487. Fortunately, I was able to retrieve the data that
was collected in-flight on my smartphone. The data was absolutely necessary
to find a payload that was lost by the Oregon State rocketry team.

I'll fly it again and see if it produces the same result.

Cheers,
Gary
TRA/NAR L3 - WA7GL