My original question(s) still stands.  I just had another flight today and
there is NOT a new file to download.  This has nothing to do with finding a
chunk of data for this specific flight - it has to do with nothing being there.
 I did a ground test last weekend outside my house and was able to download
(and I though erase) the “flight”.  Maybe I didn’t erase again after the test
and that is the problem?  (I sure don’t remember any other TeleGPS behaving
like this.)

Second question about “GPS lost”  Why does it not know it is the same flight?
The flight appears to start all over again and has the apogee ~150m and then
negative altitudes.  Neither of these behaviors are like what I remember.
There is no way to get the height and the directions from the stuff showing up
on the screen.  (But as I said previously, the map function works.)

Charlie