Hello again,
While I love all of my Easy Minis my Easy Timer continues to give me problems.
I set "After motor number" = 1 and "Delay after other condition(s)" = 1.5
hoping to get a 2nd stage motor to fire 1.5 seconds after booster burnout.
Result was a good boost and no sustainer ignition. Fortunately my Easy Mini
riding tandem saved the rocket. Now, to further complicate things, when I try
to connect the ET to my laptop 95% of the time the communications drops after a
second or two. Once I was able to stay connected and was able to reset some
parameters (now going to try "Time since launch greater than" and set the Delay
after other condition(s)" = 3.0 seconds. Any help figuring out what is going on
would be appreciated!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android