Hi

  I've been playing with amanda for a week, and hopefully I will move
it into production after I'm done with my tests. I've read all the
documentation available (FAQ, text files, example files, "Using
Amanda" from the book "Unix Backup and Recovery") but I didn't find
any documentation which details Amanda's structure, information flow
and parts (something like a detailed top down view, or a good user
manual). Is there such documentation? If there is, where can I find
it? If not is anyone working on anything similar? If not anyone thinks
he will benefit if such documentation existed? If the answer for only
the last question is yes, I will try and write one myself.

        Paolo