On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 06:45:02AM -0600, Tom Hudak wrote:
Ok, one last update, I noticed that the "planner" wasn't being initiated or
there was an error occuring, when running planner from the command line, it
spits out some config info, and then get's to "Getting Estimates" and starts
getting these errors: "protocol packet receive: Connection refused" From what
I can tell, the amanda user has all the access needed to access the disks,
maybe there's something not quite right with the inetd.conf or /etc/services but that
should have come up while running amcheck(?).
>On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 06:26:54AM -0600, Tom Hudak wrote:
>I have a modification, it turns out the dumpers program was not u+x, so it
>choked, now I'm getting "request to HOST timed out." I do not see a resolution
>before leaving work tonight being reasonable, but If I should get any more
>info in the next day or so, I'll repost.

PGP signature