Okay,

I am strictly annoyed.

I just added a new host to my backups. Its a debian system running amanda
version 2.4.2p2 client.

I tried using TAR, and I tried using DUMP. I am not getting TAPE out of
space messages or any other error reports on amcheck.

Amcheck comes out clean, no hosts problems, no tape problems. I have 17
file systems that I back up and it just keep messing up on this host. I
can't put my finger on it, and its driving me nuts.

Here is the message I get from Amanda when it emails me.

<server>  /dev/hda1 RESULTS MISSING

I can't tell what I need to look for in the logs to help me understand my
problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.