I have an old Travan floppy tape (400mb uncompressed).  Am I right that
Amanda cannot use multiple tapes?  This sounds like a pretty severe
limitation for me with such a small tape.  I also have a question about
hardware compression.  I'm running Linux and I need to know how to turn
hardware compression on and off.  I'm more interested in turning it off
since the FAQ seems to say that software compression gives you better
compression. BTW - this is for a home network, right now I have three
Linux machines.  If the consensus is that this tape is too small to be
useful can anyone recommend a good high capacity backup solution for
Linux?  Thanks - Greg