Hi!

> > > Work on multitapebackup is (apparently) underway for Amanda NG
> >
> > _This_ is good news indeed. So one possible solution would be
> > to go for a library instead of an autoloader, start with 1 tape
> > of 50 or 100 GB capacity now - and hope AmandaNG will be available
> > when we need it ;-))
>
> What is "Amanda NG"? Amanda Next Generation?

That's what I implied. Besides that I don't know more.
I couldn't find anything on Amanda NG on www.amanda.org neither
on egroups.

Can someone of the people who seem to know about it give us a clue?

Regards,
Patrick
--
--- WEB ISS GmbH - Scheffelstr. 17a - 76135 Karlsruhe - 0721/9109-0 ---
------ Patrick M. Hausen - Technical Director - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -------