* Bernhard R. Erdmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 10:34:35PM +0100)
>>> Work on multitapebackup is (apparently) underway for Amanda NG

>> _This_ is good news indeed. So one possible solution would be
>> to go for a library instead of an autoloader, start with 1 tape
>> of 50 or 100 GB capacity now - and hope AmandaNG will be available
>> when we need it ;-))

> What is "Amanda NG"? Amanda Next Generation?

Sorry,
Ny bad,
Amanda Ng is simply my abbreviation for whatever the next version of
amamnda is going to be (2.4.2p1, 2.4.3, 2.5, 3.0 )
when I wrote the above I remembred a posting from someone sayign he was
working on a multitape patch for Amanda.

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  For prosimian fun, you can bugger a lemur
 =`\<,  To bolster your name as a pervert and schemer