Hi!

> >Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 08 Lun: 00
> >  Vendor: QUANTUM  Model: DLT8000          Rev: 0119
> >  Type:   Sequential-Access                ANSI SCSI revision: 02
>
> Here's a thought.  Are you sure everything on that bus is wide SCSI?

Yes!

> You cannot have ID's >= 8 on narrow SCSI.  Maybe somthing is wrapping
> that back around to SCSI ID zero?

Hm... i have deinstalled the new harddrive and changed the config files and
then i started all procedures to run the changer, but nothing.
The same error.

Well, i will make a new install from the Server ant than i will looking if
amanda works fine.
I think that i can make it next weekend. Aftert the new installation i will
mailing you the result.

Bye Juergen
--
Dies ist eine Microsoft freie Mail!