From: Sandra Panesso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 1:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tapelist

Hi everybody:

one month ago, I changed my tape server for Hp Surestore 24X6 so I  use
amlabel force and t relabel my new tapes, in this way I  be able to use
my old configuration (25 tapes, runtapes, etc)  but I have problems with
my tapelist because I don't know what happened but some tape are not in
proper order
(sequence). I know  that's matter for amanda. But I would like to know
if it is possible to put in correct order all my tapes because something
is confusing when i going to put my six tapes at the same time and I use
the human sequence. This my tapelist now

20010321 miro_daily-10 reuse
20010320 miro_daily-9 reuse
20010319 miro_daily-3 reuse   ------------------------------ out the
order