* David Flood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:34:08PM +0100)

>> Or if you can give me the compile log I can see what is causing your
>> problem.
>

> when I run make that I see the errors? So I've attached both files
> containing a dump of the out put produced by both configure and
> make(although I've just included the part of make that complains
> about sendsize.c. I've also attached the sendsize.c I got pointed
> towards which I'm told makes use of calcsize.

heh heh ..
you should run that through a dos2unix converter
(or simply open the file in vi and type
[esc]:/^V^M//[enter]
ZZ

(Where ^V means Ctrl-V and ^M means the enter key)

there are dos ^M linebreaks in that file.

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone :+31-10.280.1515
Global IT Support manager                       Direct:+31-10.280.1539

      This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
  addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
       If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
         disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
      If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
           immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.