Hi,
        I am very new to amanda and this group.  I have read the faq-o-matic list
but couldn't find the answer so I think I will ask here.
        We have amanda 2.4.1 running on a Linux system.  It is working fine so
far.  Currently it only  backs up the server that it sits on to a tape
everyday.   Now we like to add one more machine to be backup on it.  I
would like to have some information as how to change the current
configuration so that it will go to the IP of that "new' machine and  back
up its content on the same tape.
        I hope I don't have to re-install the program again.  Thanx in advance.

regards,
Jean