I believe that it isn't a problem.  It is just telling you that the
index directories for that disklist entry do not exist.  Amanda should
create those directories the next time amdump is run (assuming you have
indexing turned on).

Note that you will get similar messages any time you add a new disklist
entry.

Anthony