Thanks for your reply.

If I go according to your examples I need 2 config files.
When do you do your weekly backup?

Is the Daily backup only incremental?? I thought (may be I'm wrong) it
does full backup autotically depending on the dumpcycle size.

I can't find anything on the changer-device script anywhere, where
can I place that script, where do I call it from.

Thanks again