okay here is the complete way i did that

back-srv:/backup/restore# amrecover daily
AMRECOVER Version 2.5.1p1. Contacting server on localhost ...
220 back-srv AMANDA index server (2.5.1p1) ready.
Setting restore date to today (2007-02-13)
200 Working date set to 2007-02-13.
200 Config set to daily.
501 Host back-srv is not in your disklist.
Trying host back-srv.domain.local ...
200 Dump host set to back-srv.domain.local.
Use the setdisk command to choose dump disk to recover
amrecover> sethost srv001
501 Host srv001 is not in your disklist.
Trying host srv001.domain.local ...
200 Dump host set to srv001.domain.local.
amrecover> setdisk /daten/groups
200 Disk set to /daten/groups.
amrecover> cd group1
/daten/groups/group1
amrecover> setdate 2007-02-09
200 Working date set to 2007-02-09.
amrecover> ls
[ ... ]
2007-02-09 homepage20070202/       <---- okay, thats the dir i want
[ ... ]
amrecover> add homepage20070202
Added dir /group1/homepage20070202/ at date 2007-02-06
Added dir /group1/homepage20070202/ at date 2007-02-07
Added dir /group1/homepage20070202/ at date 2007-02-09
amrecover> extract

Extracting files using tape drive @DEFAULT_TAPE_DEVICE@ on host localhost.
The following tapes are needed: daily1
                                daily2
                                daily4

Restoring files into directory /backup/restore    <---- thats a tmp restore
directory
Continue [?/Y/n]? Y

Extracting files using tape drive @DEFAULT_TAPE_DEVICE@ on host localhost.
Load tape daily1 now
Continue [?/Y/n/s/t]? Y         <---- at this point i do a amtape daily slot 1
as backup user
[ ... ]
Extracting files using tape drive @DEFAULT_TAPE_DEVICE@ on host localhost.
Load tape daily2 now
Continue [?/Y/n/s/t]? Y         <---- at this point i do a amtape daily slot 2
as backup user
[ ... ]
tar: deleting ./group1/homepage20070202/index.php   <---- okay, and now ??? why
??? when finished there is no index.php but ls showed it
[ ... ]

so why is amanda deleting my index.php ???