I saw the announcement of the new Windows client, and thought I would give
it a try. However, looking at the installation instructions for it, they
say that the Amanda user on the server must be amandabackup. I have a
moderately large (50+) existing Amanda installation, and changing the user
name on all those machines would be a big task. Is it possible to change
the configuration on the Windows machine to use our existing design?