Regarding the email address, please be aware that the forum through
which you are posting is gated to the amanda-users mailing list.  None
of us ever look at the forum itself, so if it's displaying your email
address, you'll need to take that up with the forum admins.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Giel <amanda-fo...@backupcentral.com> wrote:
> After this error I can't start new dumps now:
..
>> Wed Apr  7 17:09:37 2010: driver: critical (fatal): schedule line 19: syntax
>> error (bad dump date)

Wow, that's a new one!  Can you send me, by private mail
(dus...@zmanda.com) the amdump.1 logfile?  You can anonymize it as you
see necessary.

> main problem is just we cannot split this data. I looking for flexible and
> bullet proof backup system and amanda seems to be such backup system. Now I
> have to 10Tb to back up every week but in 3 months I will have additional 2Tb
> every 6 days.

I'll admit I haven't been following this closely but do you mean that
you cannot apply Amanda's splitting algorithm?  Why not?

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com