On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 06:17:41PM -0700, upengan78 wrote:
> >Couple of questions:

> >Does amoverview work on weeklyfull but not on monthlyfull?
>
> no amoverview doesn't work on any of above. Always E.
>
> >The amoverview output you show indicated errors for 3 weeks of daily runs.
> >What did the associated daily reports show? Were there errors?
>
> No errors in daily reports. Daily report was OK for all DLEs. Sometimes it
> was STRANGE when part was retried successfully.

No, that should not cause problems.  There were some problems with amoverview
when the C source was recoded to perl.  But those problems were accompanied
by many error messages about uninitialized variables.

I assume you are using a recent release of amanda?

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  j...@jgcomp.com
 JG Computing