Brian,
Yes, initially I was using holdingdisk for all config. But when I see
backup is low and taking more time, I had doubt that my backup &
holdingdisk are on same disk (NAS) which is 19TB. So I change it & force
not to use it.

But now I realized its required so I will use for next usage of Amanda.

Could someone let me know use of chunksize ?
It should big enough like 10GB or 50GB ?
As I am using Vtape, finally all these temporary files are going
to merge into one file. So why should we create these chunks ? Why not let
dumper directly dump into final vtape's slot directory ?

--
Regards
Amit Karpe.