Jon —
   Are flushed DLEs  flushed alphabetically?
What if some OTHER  DLE’s happen to be left on the holding disk too?
In my case,  my backup server *might*  happen to alphabetically trump all my
other nodes,
but that’s only a help if things ARE done alphabetically.

Are re  yesterday’s  vs  today’s:  I’m worried about catastrophe.  One day
won’t worry me then.

Deb