Am 2017-01-06 um 19:56 schrieb Jean-Louis Martineau:
On 06/01/17 01:47 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
You point me at commit 585b213 ?
3.4.1 should already have that, as far as I understand.

Post the amsamba debug file and the complete sendbackup debug files so I
can see which argument is used to execute amsamba and smbclient?

Can you also post your patched amsamba? and the path of that file?

Maybe I found the fix now as you pointed to that commit:

I diffed application-src/amsamba.pl between the two branches 3_3 and 3_4, they are *different*

Now I patched the installed amsamba script (so that in fact it is the version from branch 3_3) and re-ran my test amdump.

-> the amsamba-DLEs were dumped correctly now, no more bad news in the report etc

Maybe the patch didn't make it to 3.4.1 really?

-

minor note: in "amstatus" there is no more progress visible for these DLEs, only "10g dumping" but not any clue how much is dumped already (while the actual amdump). That was nice to have sometimes ...

-

Thanks a lot so far, I will test these backups asap for their content, especially if german umlauts and special chars are still valid after a restore.

And now I run these delayed backups and get into the beginning weekend.

Thanks for your patience,
regards
Stefan