On 24/10/17 02:29 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
Am 2017-10-24 um 20:25 schrieb Jean-Louis Martineau:

This is not what you want.
You want amlabel to do its operation on the vault storage.
amlabel operate on the first configured storage, so this is what you
must change.

$ amlabel -ostorage=vault daily vault01 slot 1
thanks, but now:

$ amlabel -ostorage=vault daily vault01 slot 1
argument 'vault': string expected
argument 'vault': string expected

I don't get it, can you try the following:

amlabel -ostorage='vault' daily vault01 slot 1
amlabel -ostorage="vault" daily vault01 slot 1
amlabel -ostorage='"vault"' daily vault01 slot 1
This message is the property of CARBONITE, INC. and may contain confidential or
privileged information.
If this message has been delivered to you by mistake, then do not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.  Instead, destroy it and notify me by reply
e-mail