From: Chris Nighswonger <cnighswon...@foundations.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 2:38 PM
To: Cuttler, Brian R (HEALTH) <brian.cutt...@health.ny.gov>
Cc: ned.danie...@duke.edu; amanda-users@amanda.org
Subject: Re: dumporder

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

Setting the output to postscript (-p) and then converting to pdf (ps2pdf)
worked the trick.

It looks like my holding disk maxes out.

[20181106020001.jpg]

Christopher Nighswonger
Faculty Member
Network & Systems Director
Foundations Bible College & Seminary
www.foundations.edu<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=5fb1533cbfe0ffe5.5fb3aa09-e5969cc601a99a3a&u=http://www.foundations.edu>
www.fbcradio.org<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=7e89f7371429ff69.7e8b0e02-990af0384ddad8fd&u=http://www.fbcradio.org>
NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient, and may also be protected by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to
the sender, and delete the original message. Thank you.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 2:26 PM Cuttler, Brian R (HEALTH)