From: Debra S Baddorf <badd...@fnal.gov>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:44 PM
To: Cuttler, Brian R (HEALTH) <brian.cutt...@health.ny.gov>
Cc: Debra S Baddorf <badd...@fnal.gov>; Chris Nighswonger
<cnighswon...@foundations.edu>; amanda-users@amanda.org
Subject: Re: Breaking DLEs up

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

Yeah, I do use includes,  but I only do a single letter at a time
   include "./a*”

Perhaps the problem is with the syntax of doing more than one letter.
I only do   [a-f]   on my excludes.   Weird!

Deb Baddorf