I've had an amanda “world” running for 15 or 20 years.  I have 33 unix nodes,
of varying flavors of unix.  They play together nicely, though you can’t unpack
a file
on a different flavor of unix.     I think you can with TAR rather than DUMP.
And, since many of my disks are big, I’m using a lot of TAR, to split them into
smaller chunks — which have grown in size as my tape drive has been upgraded
over time.

We still use physical tape.   I keep 70 days of backups  (inc every day, full
once a week)
and a separate config for archival fulls once a month.  10-12 times your amount
of data (fulls once a week)
might be rather a lot of disk space, but I haven’t compared.  Someone else
recently
discussed the large cost of using cloud space.

I’m not doing any Windows backups;  we have another group that does those.

I’m happy with amanda’s current capabilities.  In fact, I’m not running the most
recent versions of amanda, not wanting the effort of changing for features I
won’t use.

My data size is a bit over 30 TB, since my archival fulls now require a second
LT05 tape,  one of which claims 30 TB capacity.

Another data point -
Deb Baddorf
Fermilab