On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 03:52:00PM +0200, Matthias Bandemer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> with amavisd-new 2.3.2 we have problems with LDAP query_filters like this:
>
> query_filter =>
> '(&(objectClass=amavisAccount)(|(mail=%m)(mailAlternateAddress=%m)(mailEquivalentAddress=%m)))'
>
> Amavisd is improperly creating a LDAP filter string like this:

It is currently designed to expand and search on one attribute. Since there
was one other user using a similar query I'll take a look at the code and
add the ability to expand and use multiple attributes.

--
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was
probably worth it.

Mike Hall,
System Admin - Rock Island Communications           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
System Admin - riverside.org, ssdd.org              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>