Rob MacGregor wrote:

On 17/09/05, Elijah Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any help to get his back up and functional would be greatly appreciated.
I have never had a problem upgrading ports before so strange.

If you can, I'd recommend upgrading to FreeBSD 5.4 (5.3 still being a
beta release).

DB_File is also appears to be part of the perl 5.8.7 install I have. It could be that you already have it installed and the manual install
you've made is causing some of your problems.

On my original install which this was everything was installed from ports. So I figured a make deinstall reinstall would get it.