Nicklas wrote:

> I'd like to do hard blacklisting. How do you reject / block the message from
> reaching the recipient. Now, it is just tagged as spam.

> Thanks,
> Nicklas B

Please place your replies at the bottom of the message, like I am
doing.

Does the X-Spam-Status header show something like:

If so, then it should get quarantined. If not, then the sender is not
blacklisted (you need to check your setting for the sender).

If the recipient is a spam_lover, or you have set:
$final_spam_destiny       = D_PASS;
Then one copy will go to quarantine, and another to the recipient.