-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Miro
Dietiker, MD Systems
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2005 13:36
An: amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [AMaViS-user] forwarding viruses to host

Hi!

I'm running two servers with amavisd-new under debian with postfix.

On Server A there is a spam collection account [EMAIL PROTECTED], where
all viruses have to be delivered to.
On host B all spam found should be delivered to Server A into the
spam.collect account.

If now Server A receives SPAM, I can see two messages in the
spam.collect box. The SPAM mail itself, and a report for each SPAM with
title "SPAM FROM xxx"

If Server B receives SPAM, I can see three messages since (I expect)
server B identifies spam, generates a "SPAM FROM" message to Server A,
forwards SPAM itself to Server A, where server A also identifies message
as SPAM again and produces a second report...
This second report always shows up as "SPAM FROM (?)" where the
exclamation mark is present.

What would be the right or common way to forward that Mails?
I already was thinking of using a transport from B to A, not being
handled via amavis but i don't want to switch off too much checks and
don't want to open unnecessary ports .

Any suggestions to this setup?

Thanks a lot