Dustin wrote:

> Guys,

> Thanx for the comments...

> I think the light is starting to dimly glow above my head!  However, if
> I add these IP hosts to $mynetworks, wouldn't I then need to create some
> type of access map that explicitly denies any sender addresses from the
> domains we protect. In other words:

> smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,
> hash:/etc/postfix/reject_map

> ...where <reject_map> contains:

> example.com REJECT
> example.org REJECT
> etc.

> If this is true, then I'm on board with your ideas/plan/approach...if
> I'm still off base, forgive my apparent (and utter) ignorance!

> Thanx for your patience...

> Dustin.

Yes, now you understand the concept. The implementation is pretty
much just as Ralf has shown it:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
   permit_mynetworks
   reject_unauth_destination
   check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/disallow_my_domain

and in hash:/etc/postfix/disallow_my_domain you have:
charite.de 554 charite.de sender? But you're not in mynetworks!

Note that Postfix uses the envelope sender, so it still will be
possible to have a forged From: line in the header if it is different
from the envelope sender. For that, I don't see why your meta rule
had problems (maybe needs the parentheses, but I have not tested this
example). Try something like this:

header __FROM_EXAMPLE  From ~= /@example\.com/i
header __T0_EXAMPLE  To ~= /@example\.com/i
meta FRGD_SENDER_DOMAIN  (__FROM_EXAMPLE && __T0_EXAMPLE)
score  FRGD_SENDER_DOMAIN 10.0