Hi all,

I have a set up with postfix 2.2.5 and amavisd-new-2.4.0.

Several domains are hosted and for some of them each email is getting "spam
scanned" by amavis.

Everything works fine except that I'm looking for a nice way to forward every
mail that has been detected as spam (above sa_kill_level) to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for
each domain.

I'm thinking about something like:
@spam_quarantine_to_maps = (* => [EMAIL PROTECTED]);
with $domain being replaced by the actual recipient domain.

No sender or recipient notifications should be made, I just want to forward
those mails to a single mailbox for each domain.

Any ideas how this could be done?

Thank you,

Alexander Thiele

--