On 11/29/06, Gary V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We would have to see the entire header (with minimal munging). It
> appears the sender's address is not included in your internal or
> trusted network (not that it should be if the sender is not
> actually sending from your network). Do you have users relaying via
> SASL AUTH? Is this sender one of them? Considering the number of RBLs
> this hit, I hope it's not sent from your network. What version of
> Postfix and SpamAssassin are you using?
>
> Gary V

First, thanks for your answers, I am not at my office now, so I can't
provide program Versions and full headers. Sorry me, I will provide it
tomorrow.
The user is sending email OUTSIDE my network, because he works at
other location. And uses SASL Auth. He uses an automatic IP given by
his ISP ( Could it be that IP being blacklisted because of the
"public" condition?)
The user could send emails before with no problem...

Thanks!