On 11/30/06, Gary V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is another idea on a way possible to do this (if you don't have
> Postfix 2.3.x). This should add and 'X-SMTP-Auth: no' header to all
> messages except authenticated. The spamassassin rule then adds -15
> points if this header is missing. Requires Postfix 2.1 or later.
>
> etc/postfix/main.cf:
> smtpd_data_restrictions =
>     reject_unauth_pipelining
>     permit_sasl_authenticated
>     check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre
>
> /etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre
> /^/ PREPEND X-SMTP-Auth: no
>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:
> header __NO_SMTP_AUTH X-SMTP-Auth =~ /^no$/
> meta SMTP_AUTH !__NO_SMTP_AUTH
> describe SMTP_AUTH Message sent using SMTP Authentication
> tflags SMTP_AUTH nice
> score SMTP_AUTH -15
>
> From:
> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2004-02/2363.html
> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2004-02/2364.html
>
> Possibly add permit_mynetworks:
> smtpd_data_restrictions =
>     reject_unauth_pipelining
>     permit_mynetworks
>     permit_sasl_authenticated
>     check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.re
>
> Gary V

Hey Gary, Today I ran with the same problem so I had to put hands on
this, I wanna try your solution, I do not have a
"smtpd_data_restrictions" on my main.cf, can I add it safely?
I can confirm that the problem is that the IP from external user is
black listed (it's a dynamic IP, so it's very dirty)
I have amavis filter disabled now :(

Thanks!