Hi all,

I am trying to get Dspam working along with existing setup (fresh amavisd-new
and sa installation) and I am little confused about it.

First of all, why it is so badly, or not at all documented? Is it anything
wrong in using this feature? How can I know, how does amavisd really uses
dspam while $dspam is defined? How does (and if it does it) amavisd train it?
What has the precedence in decision of being or not being spam - dspam or sa?
What is the mode in which amavisd uses Dspam? The per user mode, or some
global one?

Also, why there is no Dspam related tags in message headers? Does amavisd
removes them? I have found run_command for dspam in amavisd perl code, and
it does use --enable-signature-headers, but Dspam 3.8 does not have such
switch, or the man page does not says anything like that. I`ve tried to comment
it out, but that doesent matter, there are no tags in messages.

I would be very thankful for giving me answers for all or any of these. I am
keen to write all that knowledge of amavisd-new and Dspam in a form of howto,
but first I need to get know whats going on here ;)

Kind regards,
Bartek Rutkowski