Gary V wrote:
> The way you are constructing these statements gives the impression
> that you already have configured a list of recipients in
> @spam_lovers_maps and now you are trying to use this existing list in
> a policy bank, along with a couple additional recipients. Is this the
> case? Or are you simply trying make those two recipients spam lovers?
> It appears you may be confusing a policy bank key with a map.

I'm trying to make them global spam lovers. There's no policy banks in use.

> One possible form (not in a policy bank):
> @spam_lovers_maps = ([ qw( abuse@ .spamcop.net )]);

I'll try that, thanks

> amavisd.conf-sample shows other forms.

Yes, and that's exactly what I showed as what I tried, and none of them
worked.

> If you already have @spam_lovers_maps configured, one suggestion might
> be to add those two additional addresses to it and don't include the
> spam_lovers_maps key in a policy bank (if that's what you were trying
> to do).

No other spam lovers configuration exists.

> Are you using SQL? If so, a catchall user with spam_lover "N" would
> have precedence over this static hash.

Yes, I am using SQL but I don't think for this map.  But that's why I
tried to include the existing map, in case something was set in sql.

--
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance ... net philanthropy, open source and other randomness