Mark Martinec wrote:
>>> Are you using SQL? If so, a catchall user with spam_lover "N" would
>>> have precedence over this static hash.
>> Yes, I am using SQL but I don't think for this map.  But that's why I
>> tried to include the existing map, in case something was set in sql.
>
> SQL field has priority over statical *_maps.  So either let SQL
> return correct Y or N for required recipients, or let that
> field in SQL be NULL, so that lookups will fall back to statical maps.

It doesn't appear that sql is enable for this, only for policy and
black/white listing.

Regardless, I believe that amavisd should probably consider making
abuse@ and spamcop and other spam reporting services be spam lovers by
default.  And even if you don't, it should be easy to do without having
to hack at the SQL tables to figure it out.

--
Jo Rhett
Net Consonance ... net philanthropy, open source and other randomness