Mark,

> I didn't read your initial posting carefully, sorry.
>
> So it seems you need to fetch ORCPT information (rfc3461) from
> the SMTP protocol, assuming your version of Postfix already supports DSN.
>
> The following patch (against amavisd-new-2.4.2) achieves that
> (but I think you are trying to solve a wrong problem):

No problem.  I'll try the patch out but am I going about this all wrong?
Is there another way so that amavisd-new see's the correct address for its
wblist's?  When someone first logs into Squirrelmail (with the
amavisnewsql plugin), it auto-creates a field in the users table with the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If that user has any virtual aliases setup, it
doesn't hit the specific rules, wblists, etc that were setup by that
user...

I'm not sure what the "right" way is... so any helpful tips would be great
as maybe i've been racking my brains for nothing :-)

Thanks,
Zivago

--
Zivago Lee