Javier wrote:
> thank you all for your kind answers...
>
> i understand the solution is a non-lotus smtp server to process the
> mail routing...
>
> but i have another question regarding your sugestions...
>
> can i perhaps.... have a smtp (postfix) in front of my lotus smtp?
>
> something like this..
>
> Internet ----> smtp (postfix) ------> smtp (lotus) ------>lotus domino
>
> im sorry but i have to include lotus in my mail solution (both)

you can. now you need to find a way so that postfix rejects invalid
recipients:

- if the list of users is available in mysql/postgres/ldap, or if it can
be dumped (perdiocally?) to a flat file, then this is good.

- otherwise, your lotus must be configured to reject invalid recipients.
in this case, you can use reject_unverified_recipients (triggered by a
check_recipient_access so that it is only done for mail to the domains
managed by the lotus server).