>> > table (it
>> > messages was
>> >
>> > Should be:
>> >
>> > $virus_quarantine_method = 'sql:';
>> > $spam_quarantine_method = 'sql:';
>> > $banned_quarantine_method = 'sql:';
>> > $bad_header_quarantine_method = 'sql:';
>>
>> Thanks. But, it must exists at least a policy so that messages are
>> filtered for spam?

> I could be wrong, but I don't think you need to create the read only
> tables.

Sorry. For RO tables I mean the following tables:

+ users
+ mailaddr
+ wblist
+ policy

> These following settings cannot be undefined (undef) if you want to
> quarantine to them, so I suggest leaving them at their default values.
> Setting them to undef means mail will not get quarantined (to each
> respective content type).
>
> # $virus_quarantine_to  = 'virus-quarantine';
> # $banned_quarantine_to     = 'banned-quarantine';
> # $bad_header_quarantine_to = 'bad-header-quarantine';
> # $spam_quarantine_to       = 'spam-quarantine';
>
> Then, for instance, with no recipient in SQL, spam should get
> quarantined at $sa_kill_level_default.

So I think it is just that the mistake: I have not set no one of the above
variable. And this has caused that no filtering has been applied.

But, when I not use SQL for quarantine I have not set no one of the
variable above as well, and filtering works. Why?

> Also, remember that spam that scores at or above
> $sa_quarantine_cutoff_level will not get quarantined, so check that
> setting too.

Yes, I do.

Thanks,

rocsca