[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 03/13/2008 09:09:48 PM:
> The spam score is only available if it is cached from some previous
> check of a message with the same contents, or in case of multi-recipient
> mail where some recipients are set to bypass banned checks. If there is
> no other need for spam checking and a message contains a banned
contents,
> then spam checking is skipped.
>
> I dont't see any obvious solution, except to (temporarily?) disable
> banned recipient notifications, of lift a ban on zip and let spam checks
> take over.
>
>   Mark

Well, I don't think I can get rid of the notifications, but I'll check
with the powers that be and see if they don't mind taking zips out of
banned status.  Most malicious stuff that might be contained within the
zip should still be caught, so there's probably no huge reason to block
them at this point.

Thanks.

Mike