This is fine however when I get a message, I do see in the headers
that someone is scoring the message based specific rules. I am
guessing that someone is Amavisd-new, right?

required=4      tests=[BAYES_40=-0.185, HELO_DYNAMIC_DIALIN=3.384,
RDNS_DYNAMIC=0.1,       STOX_REPLY_TYPE=0.001, URIBL_BLACK=1.955,
URIBL_JP_SURBL=1.501,   URIBL_OB_SURBL=1.5, URIBL_PH_SURBL=1.787,
URIBL_WS_SURBL=1.5]

So based on what I see above I can see that Amavisd-new is doing some
scoring and re-writting of headers on messages that are scored as
spam. My question now is how do I reject messages that have a high
score of something like '5'? I searched in my Debian / Amavisd-new
conf.d directory (/etc/amavis/conf.d/) and found  the following in
20-debian_defaults:

$sa_spam_subject_tag = '***SPAM*** ';
$sa_tag_level_deflt  = 2.0;  # add spam info headers if at, or above that level
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 6.31; # add 'spam detected' headers at that level
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 6.31; # triggers spam evasive actions
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 10;   # spam level beyond which a DSN is not sent

So all of the above scores are lower than 11.543 which is why I don't
understand why I received a message in my inbox delivered to me with
such a high score unless I am not understanding how this works or
looking in the wrong Amavisd-new config file.

Thanks for any assistance.