Is anyone else using SNF-Server (Message Sniffer) in conjunction with
Amavis?  I've been testing it first as the spamassassin plugin, but am
interested in trying the SNFMilter option.  I just don't know how this
works in conjunction with Amavis.  The SNFMilter should be called before
amavis.  I can create my own SpamAssassin rules to check for headers
that SNFMilter might add to the email and adjust scores in that way, but
I'm not sure how to go about adding SNFMilter to the Postfix setup to
run BEFORE Amavis.

If someone here is using it and can walk me through the setup, I'd be
appreciative!

Thanks.

Danita