On 1/12/10, Mark Martinec <mark.martinec+ama...@ijs.si> wrote:
> Gary,
>
> > Hmm, with these set:
> >   $enable_db = 1;
> >   $enable_global_cache = 1;
> > I thought that if I were to send a message to one recipeint, then
> > resend the same message to another recipient (or the same recipient) a
> > few moments later, that the scan would be bypassed on the second and
> > subsequent passes due to caching, but that does not seem to be the
> > case. I tried it with 2.5.4, 2.6.2 and 2.6.4.
> >
> > one pass: SA check: 6874 (94%)97,
> > another pass: SA check: 6834 (94%)96,
>
> It should be cached, as long as it is within the time-to-live interval.
> Check your settings for $spam_check_positive_ttl and $spam_check_negative_ttl.
>
> If that does not show an obvious problem, try searching through log level 5
> log for:
>  egrep 'Cached|cached|get_body_digest:|body hash:'
>

> Mark

I get a different body hash each time I redirect this message through
via my MUA. I can also create a new message and attach this, and it
gives me a different body hash each pass. I have only tried a couple
of similar spam messages, but I think I have thousands of spam
messages like this.

http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/test.txt