Gary,

> I get a different body hash each time I redirect this message through
> via my MUA. I can also create a new message and attach this, and it
> gives me a different body hash each pass. I have only tried a couple
> of similar spam messages, but I think I have thousands of spam
> messages like this.
>
> http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/test.txt

I tried to send your sample message through our Postfix/amavisd,
and I get the same body hash every time:
  body hash: 179431ea7761353e08a90ee1b4124bd4
(and subsequent attempts use cached results).

Also, when I manually strip off the mail header section,
along with a header-body separator empty line (leaving only the body),
and calculate md5 of the result, I obtain the same value:

$ md5 -r test.txt
179431ea7761353e08a90ee1b4124bd4 test.txt

(note: must retain unix NL line endings, not to be converted to CR LF).

So, either it is not exactly the same message every time,
or there is something wrong, perhaps with the Digest::MD5 module
(or your mailer is inserting/changing something in passed messages).