Hello,

Same behavior, but only if the taskbar is at the top of the screen.

Strange, but I can live with …

Patrick

De : amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amibro...@yahoogroups.com] De la part
de Yuki Taga
Envoyé : mercredi 14 juillet 2010 10:41
À : amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [amibroker] OT: One Windows 7 oddity

For the most part, I'm very pleased with 7. But there is one oddity
that I'd like to know if anyone else experiences.

Hover the pointer over the "Show hidden icons" arrow in the system
tray. I find two different behaviors. Imagine a horizontal line
perfectly bisecting the arrow (and the box around it that is revealed
when you hover). If the cursor is as much as one pixel above that
line, even though it is on the arrow and in the box, there is a
flashing of the "Show hidden icons" title, and the click is not 100
percent sure -- sometimes it has to be repeated. But if the pointer
is just one pixel below that imaginary center line, there is no
flashing at all, and the click works 100 percent.

To be sure, my experience is that you can be well below the arrow,
even below the revealed box, and make this work just fine. You can
hover at the very bottom of the taskbar under the arrow (but within
the horizontal confines of that revealed box), and it works like a
charm. You can also be way over the arrow (and well above the box)
and you will get the flashing and some hit or miss clicking results.

For me, a click only about one pixel above the bottom of the taskbar,
but within the horizontal confines of that revealed box, will show
hidden icon. All that is necessary is to be in an area where the box
illuminates. But if you are one pixel above the center of that area
(dead over the arrow, but just above an imaginary center), you get
the flashing.

Anyone else?

It seems that the true target area for displaying hidden tray icons
is a box beginning one pixel below the center of that area, extending
down to the very first pixel at the bottom of the taskbar within the
horizontal bounds. Hard to believe this passed muster.

Best,