From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amibro...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 5:11 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT: One Windows 7 oddity

Hello,

XP mode is in fact embedded Virtual PC 2007 program.
It means that Windows 7 "XP mode" in fact runs runs XP in parallel in
virtualized (virtual PC) environment.
The same can be achieved by downloading free Virtual PC2007 from Microsoft
and running it on Windows 7.
And it works fine on "Home" editions.
Contrary to popular beliefs, Windows 7 is not that much different from Vista
so if something worked on Vista it works pretty much the same on Windows 7.
The differences between Vista and XP were much bigger than between 7 and
Vista.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com