I have an afl with PositionScore at 77.904854 for one ticker.  PositionScore
also has negative values for certain tickers for certain dates.  So, I add
10000 to PositionScore as I want all PositionScore values to be positive.  I do
so as followings and notice that 77.904854 changes to 10077.90527.  Happens to
many tickers.  Not what I expected.  I expected values to increase by exactly
10000.

PositionScore = rank; // 77.904854 is one value observed
PositionScaore = PositionScore + 10000; // expect to get 10077.904854 but get
10077.90527

I know I am missing something with precision.  I looked in help but could not
find anything to help.  Does anyone know what is going on and where in
documentation?

Thanks.